Back On Track is halting all in-person treatment at this time and moving to a fully remote model via telehealth.
Please use the button below to schedule a telehealth appointment! We will be using this to stay connected with our patients while we are closed due to Covid-19. Visit options:
Insurance: Out of pocket expenses may or may not apply depending on your provider. Please see below for information gathered at this time regarding providers. This is a fluid situation with policy’s on Telehealth changing daily.
Self pay: If you want to forgo insurance, you can opt for our self pay option. Rates are as follows:
- $20 for a 15-minute session
- $30 for a 30-minute session
We are now accepting both current patients and new evaluations. If you are scheduling an evaluation, a member of our team will reach out to you regarding intake paperwork.
If you have further questions regarding your insurance, please reach out to your insurance company directly. We will be updating the guidelines as we know more information.
What is telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of electronic communication to remotely provide health care information and services.
We will be offering virtual physical therapy visits through video conferencing. This will be easily accessible through your computer or mobile phone, providing you with continued access to your physical therapist.
Will my insurance cover this?
- Allways, Cigna, BCBS: yes and they are waiving copays, deductibles, coinsurance
- UHC, Tricare, Tufts: yes but not waiving copays
- Aetna and other networks: unsure at this time
What about Medicare?
Medicare is only covering a certain type of telemedicine, called “E-Visits”. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, you have two options which are listed below.
1) E-Visits: A phone call or video with your therapist to review your current home exercise program or answer questions. This visit type is designed to maintain your existing PT plan and is used more as a check-in rather than a treatment. This is covered by your Medicare benefits.
2) Telehealth Visits: Different than above, this allows you to have an interactive video conference with your PT allowing progression to your plan of care. This is NOT covered by your Medicare benefits and is a self-pay option following our cash rates for this service.